Tuesday, February 10, 2009

no baby yet

On Sunday morning I woke up having contractions, and they were pretty strong and regular. As the day went on, though, they got to be less so. The nurse I talked to on the phone told me to call her when they were consistently 5 minutes apart, and I did, but they weren't very strong by then. She told me to head over to the hospital since they are more concerned with frequency and less so with intensity.

We went to the hospital and they monitored me for a couple of hours. I was 1cm when we got there, and 1cm 2 hours later. No progress=go home and wait. As the night went on the contractions got to be less and less frequent until they were pretty much done and gone. Ahhh false labor. How fun you are.

We have an ultrasound this afternoon to recheck fluid levels and baby's activity, then an OB appointment right afterwards. We'll see then if we just continue to wait and see.......

No comments: