Wednesday, December 29, 2010

coming soon.... pictures!

Okay, we've had Gavin's birthday (first his party, including a visit from Gramma Joy, then his real birthday a week later) AND Christmas (with a visit from Grammy). I promise that pictures were taken. I also promise to upload those pictures and post them here with commentary.

A quick recap: Gavin had his birthday party at the Hoppin Hippo on 12/12. He had a blast and loved playing with all his friends. His real birthday occured on 12/19 and he is now officially 4 years old. I continue to feel baffled at that whole situation. Then Christmas came! Santa brought way too much stuff (duh, who didn't see that coming?) and the boys had a blast.

I am off of work for 2 weeks total - I go back January 3 for staff development and my class returns on Jan. 4. Gavin and Colin are loving being at home with me and Scott (who is taking a lot of time off to be with us at home - yay!) but I know they'll be excited to see Kelly and her family when they get back into that routine.

Pictures soon, I promise!!!

No comments: