Friday, October 14, 2011

dinosaurs!


Okay, really, how is one person so ridiculously talented? Gramma Joy has again created the most amazing Halloween costumes for the boys. We got a big box from UPS today and opened it after we got home. We unearthed 3 dinosaur costumes - a green one for Gavin, a blue one for Colin, and a pink and purple one for Nora (who is our adorable and awesome neighbor but who has not yet seen the cuteness that is her new dino costume). The boys HAD to put their dinosaurs on to try them out:

I took the boys into my bathroom to look in the full length mirror to get a peek of how they looked. Both of Gavin's hands shot to his mouth as he looked in awe at the sight before him. He was speechless. And grinning like crazy. Colin noticed that his dinosaur has wings, so he started running around, yelling "flap! flap!" Both boys commenced chasing each other, roaring, and trying to attack each other with their tails.

I made them take off the dino ensembles before dinner so they didn't get yucky and covered with food. Hopefully they are not yet completely covered in dog hair! I cannot WAIT for Halloween so they can show off their costumes!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are absolutely amazing! I wish my boys would wear costumes!

Annie said...

Ha! I forgot how anti-costume your boys are. Mine want to wear their new dinos all.the.time. and I'm having to limit their dress-up play so they don't destroy the costumes before Halloween.

Andria Crowjoy said...

Oh wow those are amazing!

Annie said...

Thanks crow! :)