Friday, September 12, 2008

1st day of school

Gavin had his first day of "school" yesterday. My baby's a big boy now!! He is going to a Mother's Day Out program 2 days a week. He even has a little backpack! I didn't get a picture of him with it before he took his backpack to Kelly's house, but I'll try to get one to post soon. So cute!! Kelly told me he had an "okay" day, whatever that means :) He didn't eat much while there, which doesn't surprise me with his history of hunger strikes in new situations, but I'm sure that will work itself out as he gets more comfortable with Ms. Janine and the rest of the Jellyfish class.

I feel terrible that I wasn't able to take him to his first day. I still haven't met his teacher! This working thing gets in the way.

1 comment:

Travis and Amanda said...

What happened to our babies! Aiden started preschool this week too.

We are coming to visit Sarah in Oct/Nov and we'll have to get together and let the boys play.