Sunday, August 3, 2008

at the lake

Gavin, Scott and I met up with Tommy, Roxanne and Thompson at Emma Long Park for some swimming and hot dogs.

Gavin was wearing Tommy's hat on top of his own but took it off right before I took this picture. It was pretty cute!


Thompson really liked the potato chips!! (I have to admit, so did I. They went pretty fast.)

Scott and Gavin spend some time together at the picnic table.


A Durham family portrait. (It's the best of the two we took.)


We had a lot of fun, and we ate plenty of hot dogs. Gavin has a little red spot on his back where I apparently missed a spot with his sunscreen - oops - but other than that we all came away relatively sunburn-free. Gavin loved floating in his innertube-with-a-seat thing and watching the boats/watercraft on the lake. I think we may have to go back again soon before I go back to work!! The water was nice and cool and definitely a nice break from the 100+ degree heat.

No comments: