Friday, August 21, 2009

my men

Gavin's Happy Meal toy was a lego car. Scott was helping him put it together while Colin looked on. Colin was sitting up and I left him to grab my camera, and while I was gone he went from sitting to laying on his tummy. It's the first time he's made that particular transition - usually he sits with his face in the carpet, unsure of how he got there or how to fix it :)


Gavin was less than pleased that Colin attempted to eat the directions that came with his car. Scott reminded Gavin that directions are usually unnecessary (haha) which made everything all better. My engineers...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lego happy meal toys were the best. there was one summer we went on some car trip, and i got sooo many of those. i'm glad you've got another lego boy(s) on your hands.