Saturday, November 6, 2010

colin likes corn

We went to Chili's for dinner tonight - why, yes, we are fancy people! - and Gavin asked for corn on the cob with his chicken. We never have corn on the cob at home, so I'm not sure where he has had it before, but when our food came Gavin dug right in.

Right before we were ready to go, Scott offered Colin a bite. He started and didn't come up for air for what seemed like forever! I'm sorry the video is so long, feel free to stop watching at any time ... I was just amazed that he kept at it so long :) About 40 seconds in, he says "puppy" around the corn when he sees a picture of a puppy on the wall. You'll notice that he does all his talking with the corn cob still securely in his teeth!


He did finally come up for air, but went right back to the corn to nibble some more.



Poor Gavin. All of my videos lately have been very Colin-centric. I'll have to get some video of Gavin writing his name. He's just recently learned how and I'm SO proud of him!

No comments: