Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally, some Gavin updates

I succumbed. I started a blog. Who knows if I'll keep up with it, but I'll try.
So Gavin and I have spent the summer together so far. It's been fun! He's so full of energy that it kinda makes my head spin.

And he loves his cat.


He also loves his dog. Poor, poor Jake.


We've spent our days playing, mostly, at home and at fun places at Radijazz, and getting together with friends. One of Gavin's favorite activities is playing with his blocks.





He's not quite as crazy about fingerpainting. When you don't like to get your hands dirty, that can get in the way of enjoying the squishy goodness of feeling paint all over your fingers and hands (and arms, and chest, and hair, and...). Oh well.



That's about all we have going on for now. I was at (fairly useless) inservice for the past 2 days so Gavin got to spend some time with Miss Kelly, who he absolutely loves. I'm glad that he gets to see her over the summer. Apparently, at her house on Monday he said "chocolate" - !!! Crazy little man.

No comments: