Thursday, September 3, 2009

busy busy busy!

Sorry the blog has been quiet - now that I'm back at work I'm just beat by the time I get the boys home. I try to spend the time between getting home and going to bed just playing with them (dishes, laundry, and other junk can wait - I need my fix of little boy giggles!) but I rarely remember to pull out the camera and document anything with pictures. It's always been that way with me, though. I'm too busy having fun to take pictures of the fun I'm having.

I started a classroom blog for my class this year, so I'm hoping that by being responsible for both I won't let either falter. I know, I'm funny, go ahead and laugh.

Colin is now a champion sitter. He will sit for long periods of time, playing with toys (especially the new one in the previous post's video) or talking and laughing and whacking me. He's a flailer! Bath time is now especially fun - I bathe Colin quickly, sometimes still using the sling for him to lay on just to reach all of his parts, and then he gets to sit up and splash to his heart's content. Gavin thinks it's great fun to be in the tub with his brother, too. I could watch the 2 of them interact for hours. Best entertainment ever.

Next week we get to meet Gavin's new teacher for this school year. He's excited to be in the Pony class with Ms. Sara! He goes to a Mother's Day Out program at a local church 2x a week. He loves going to his school and playing with his friends. Several of his classmates from last year will be in this year's class so that will help him feel comfortable (I hope). More on that after we meet Sara next Tuesday, and his first day of school next Thursday.

No comments: