Friday, September 18, 2009

pizza and Taylor and bath time, oh my!

This is what happens when I don't keep up with pictures. I end up posting about a bunch of random stuff because I want to share pictures from a bazillion weeks ago.
Gavin loves to help us cook. He will see that I'm getting ready to make dinner and he'll trot off to his bathroom to fetch his handwashing stool so he can reach, and then he'll be ready to lend a hand as we make dinner or whatever. Just the other night he did some of the measuring and all of the pouring of ingredients into our chicken marinade and peanut sauce for dinner. Here I have pictures of him helping Scott make pizza one night.
Angela and Taylor came in town to visit a couple of weeks ago. It was crazy to see how big Taylor is now! I adore his chubby cheeks. Angela had been trying to get Taylor to drink from a sippy cup and wasn't having a lot of success, so we were all thrilled when he drank from a straw cup we had at the house.
He's a roller, too, and is rocking on his hands and knees like crazy, so crawling will be here soon. Watch out, Ang!

While they stayed with us, Colin slept in the pack and play in my bedroom. We checked on him after he'd fallen asleep, to find his bunny sitting up on his face. Who knows how this stuff happens....

All the boys were decked out in their finest burnt orange for the first UT game of the season :)


And in more recent news, Colin loves to splash in the tub. He soaked me last night :)

No comments: