Wednesday, July 29, 2009

picture fun

I've decided that my new hobby needs to be learning how to work the "good" camera so that I can take pictures I'm proud of. The point and click camera works in a pinch but I'd like to learn to use a camera and take photographs rather than just snapshots. Does that make sense? Today I learned that I suck at taking pictures :) but I'm not ashamed - I'm motivated. I was too close to Colin (trying to keep him happy) so it was difficult to get the camera to focus as I'd wanted it to. Doesn't change that he's freaking cute.



His red hair is totally visible in these next 2:



Gavin was devouring his pepper popcorn while I was snapping away at Colin, and when he finished it he decided to join us. These 2 love laughing together. It warms me right up (like I need that with all the 100+ degree days, but whatever).


No comments: